The Ignition installer
Ignite the spark using our “Ignition” installer, select your OS of choice and with one click of a button you’re all set!
“Ignition” tool is our installer, built specifically for making the experience of using our products more enjoyable and easier. The Ignition installer includes all major OS images and the latest distributions; it’s a single source for all you will need. Partial list of the images you will find there: Linux, Android, XBMC, OpenELEC and more.
Ignition Video Tutorial
Please follow these easy steps
- Download the Ignition installer img file.
- Download and install Win32 Disk Imager.
- Open Win32 Disk Imager, click the browse folder icon, select the Ignition img file and click “Write”. Once the writing process is done, exit the program and safely remove the SD card.
- Insert the SD card to the SD slot in your CuBox / HummingBoard.
- Plug in the power adapter, keyboard/mouse USB hub and an HDMI cable.
Connect the HDMI cable to your TV and wait until the “Ignition” welcome screen appears.
- In order to download OS images you need set up a network connection.
You can plug in an Ethernet cable or use a Wi-Fi network.
To connect to a Wi-Fi network click “Setup WiFi”
Choose your network name and enter the password.
- Once connected, an IP address will appear in the “Network Status” box on the bottom left corner.
A Short list of recommended OS images will load (mentioned in the description of the file).
If you wish to see all available OS images and distributions ,click the “Show All Distributions” checkbox
located above the list.
- Select your preferable OS from the list and click “Install”.
- A screen will appear and you will have 2 options :
- Overwrite your SD card with the OS (“Ignition” will be deleted).
- Replace the SD card with a different one and the OS will be installed on that SD card.
- Click “Yes” and wait until downloading and installation process is completed.
- Click “Yes” again and the system will reboot and load the newely installed OS.
You’re good to go! Have fun!
Ignition is unable to connect to a network
Ignition screen is blank
Progress bar is stuck
Unable to connect via WiFi
I have an idea how to make Ignition better