So Much Performance Using So Little Power
The CuBox hardware is complemented with a Linux operating system SDK. Just add your app and you're ready to go!
- XBMC Entertainment Platform
- Cloud Client
- Thin Client
- Digital Signage
CuBox sets the bar for low carbon footprint computing by using less than 3 Watts power and less than 1 Watt in standby. CuBox can stream and decode 1080p content with desktop class interfaces.
The platform is based on Marvell Armada 510 SoC and includes the following key features:
- 800 MHz dual issue ARM PJ4 processor, VFP v3 wmmx SIMD and 512KB L2 cache
- 1080p Video Decode Engine
- OpenGL|ES 2.0 graphic engine
- HDMI 1080p Output (with CEC function)
- 1GByte DDR3 at 800MHz
- Gigabit Ethernet, SPDIF (optical audio), eSata 3Gbps, 2xUSB 2.0, micro-SD, micro-USB (console)
- Standard Infra-red receiver for 38KHz based IR controllers
- No JTAG required. Unbrickable for developers